Pages

Wednesday, 25 January 2006

Appetiser


I am beginning to organize my wedding photos.. taken by IDEES Photo Studio, in Kepong Baru, KL, by Joshua Tan. In other words, my brother, he is a photographer by profession and my sister-in-law is the professional make-up-artist. Yes, very handy. I must admit, my brother is VERY talanted... it's A Gift, don't believe me? Have a look ...

BTW, His contact number is 019 266 3002 Joshua Tan, or Idees Photo Studio

enjoy.. more to come

More Photos : CLICK ME

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty photos! :) Especially the one with both of you lying on the grass! :) Congratulations once more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! lovely pictures and a helluva love story. ;) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing my joy... really glad to have a friendship like ours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I say that the first three photos are BREAHTAKING!! Congratulations. And remember that verse:

    Nothing is impossible in God!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...