Pages

Thursday, 22 December 2005

christmas is about LOVE

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, .....

attended a talk last night in church, partly because i was the pianist for the singing part. I normally do not attend evangelistic meeting, meaning service catered for non-church goers.

I am glad i was there. I was very touched. The speaker is 73 years old and yet he spoke with so much passion about the love of Christ. At the end of the talk, he sang with the lyrics :

Jesus loves you, jesus loves you, the greatest blessing in your life is that Jesus loves you forever

I teared as i heard him singing, with so much love and passion .. a man who has expeerienced the love and faithfulness of God for the past 50 years of his life.

I want to be like him and tell everyone about the love and faithfulness of my god, even till i turn 70 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...