Pages

Friday, 7 October 2005

office job vs pharmacist

I have been sitting in front of this computer and on this chair for the past five days, and that is only the beginning of my job. I don't like being tied to the chair as i get bored easily. What's my future like? no idea. I just dont like the idea of being stucked int he same floor the whole time. Hopefully it will be better when i start visiting gp practices. Hmmn.. ............................ that's how i feel. I miss the joking and fun in dispensary.. of course i am not looking back at egypt.


I have been watching a lot of "Dae Chang Gum" .. i love that series.. i am quite down because it feels like a big part of my life is gone when it's finished... i miss it... the drama reflects a lot of reality..a mosaic of evil and good the very world that i am living in. I am deep in toughts.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...