Pages

Friday, 19 August 2005

blood type diet

Colleague told me about blood type diet.. surfed in the internet and found that those things are quite true. Thinking maybe my stomach is due to wind problem ... rather than IBS... hate the diagnosis of IBS... just a cluster of symptoms that they can't explain otherwise.

Starting from today, i will try 0 type diet, no diary, getting rid of all bread, potatoes, and yoghurt. Doesn't really matter as i am not a big fan of it.. maybe that explains why my symptoms get worse in UK rather than KL. I like KL food !!!

perseverance.... need a lot of them

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Maybe you could stop by my site sometime here: herbs for irritable bowel syndrome

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...