Pages

Thursday, 20 January 2005

Korean dramas

Been addicted to this korean soaps for the past one week: Glass shoes. I am greatly inspired when i watch how these characters pursue their dreams at all cost. I am still searching my dream.God knows it, and i believe He will invite me at the right time. In the meantime, i am learning how to enjoy my life and open my eyes to see all the blessings in my life.

The older i grow, the more i realized that life is indeed full of sufferings, pain and wounds. It's ugly and i am disgusted, eventhough i must admit that i know nothing much about sufferings, as compared to people in other parts of the world. But i was reminded by God that this is not the end, there is hope, the hands and feet of Jesus is still touching these lives through the obedience of his willing children. I am willing, to be the hands and feet of Jesus, by the life-transforming power of the Holy spirit, to bring healing into this land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...