Pages

Thursday, 24 June 2004

Hanging

I am hanging in there... so disappointed in myself... very discouraged.. i tried and tried but i am never good enough, i still make mistake..i have no confidence.. i don't trust myself...i need God's grace...i need to focus more, stop multi-tasking, stop my thoughts from racing in all directions.. focus on my patients.... and their meds.

Had my solitude and was encouraged by this .. and pls pray for me.. and my job.. i need them.Thank you Vincent for listening , encouraging, having dialogue with me, and above all, praying.. really appreciate them!!! and you... as you remember me... as you read this..

"For we do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, of the affliction we experienced in Asia; for we were so utterly, unbearably crushed that we despaired of life itself...but that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead, He delivered us from so deadly a peril, and he will deliver us; on him we have set our hope that he will deliver us again.
YOU must help us by prayer, so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessing granted us in answers to many prayers." 2 Corinthians 1: 8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...