Pages

Wednesday, 19 May 2004

There must be more than this?

My current job entails screening prescription written by doctors, (btw, i am a pharmacist), printing medication labels, counting tablets and checking .... i am very bored... seriously...i am pretty sure God is moulding my patience... read something very radical the other day, about servanthood. We are all equal in God's eyes. It's never about what we do, but the question is HOW we do it and WHO we are. A department head is equal to the domestic cleaner. I have come to see that by my mundane routine job of counting tablet, i am serving my God Almighty. Wow! I have to remind myself and challenge myself to : #1 do it willingly #2 do it cheerfully without complaining For i am serving my Master!

" Whatever your task, work heartily, as serving the Lord and not men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward; you are serving the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:23

I know full well.... God is moulding my character... i am still sure that my life is more than counting tablets..
But for now, my challenge is to be a faithful pharmacist.... faithful prescription checker... i must do it with all my heart... Lord, Help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...