Pages

Tuesday, 11 May 2004

Phone LIne

I finally have a landline in my room.This is the first time i have a landline in london, apart from my hall of residence while i was a student. This is such a luxury, something that is so basic in Malaysia has become a luxury for me in London, especially as a tenant of a house.
The disappointment is that i can't connect to the internet. Spent the whole morning on BT helpline, trying to find out what's wrong. They advised me to upgrade my Windows ME to Windows XP.I have done that, but problem persists.I need drivers and i don't know how to do it. My friend is looking into my laptop after his exam.
Well, on second thought, do i really need internet connection at home? i wonder... hmnn..

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...