Pages

Thursday, 15 April 2004

Worth...

I hate it! I hate it when friends who just ring me out of the blue and ask for favour.I feel that i am being used. I feel that my worth to them is when they need me, and not wanting to build friendship with me. AAARRggGHHHhh.. i am disgusted.

I know this is reality, we can't help but do it sometimes.We sometimes pray only when we need something from God. How often we only want the hand but not the being.

I will continue to show kindness, i will still help you, eventhough you don't care about me after you receive my help. It's my joy to be able to help you.I would want to extent grace to you... it hurts....but i choose to respond the way Jesus would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...