Pages

Wednesday, 14 April 2004

Life with Weights

I want to talk about Mark Nam.Such an amazing life. Brief encounter in Seec 2004, but i feel very small after reading his 'life' online. Feel small because his life is so heavy compared to mine. Fundamentally, we are all the same. Pain is universal, but somehow we like to brush them under the carpet or numb them. They are very close to me when i lie on my bed in the night.
Kia Meng said something very interesting yesterday: to be a follower of Christ is to exist for others. The picture that came to me is a picture of doormat, being willing to be the doormat for others, so that by stepping on me, they can enter into the house to meet Jesus.Radical and challenging, such is the cost of carrying my cross, deny myself and follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...