Pages

Thursday, 17 July 2003

Yesterday~~~~~~~

Yesterday... all my troubles seem so far away~~~~ I had a very interesting and eventful day yesterday in the hospital. I was being scolded by a consultant on the phone. It was really God's grace that i didn't feel bad at all.It was a good experience. He demanded an apology and i said it immediately.I called him to confirm the strength of a drug, it was my negligence because i didn't check the drug formulary before i called him. He was really fierce and was shouting over the phone. Now that i have experienced that, i think it can't get any worse than that... good preparation to become a registered pharmacist in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...