Pages

Friday, 25 July 2003

Summer Cold

I've got a cold... severe sore throat... i think there are virus sleeping in my body.. they wake up twice a year... and when they do, they attack my throat.. can't believe i am ill in summer.... tried everything for my throat... lemon, honey, lockets, hor yan ho. One remedy that really works in gargle with aspirin . Within 24 hours.

I am dead tired.. had a busy weekend, have been going out dinner with friends for 4 days out of 5... Chinese food, greek food the next, followed by italian and mediterannean yesterday. Tonight just need to rest at home and eat salad... have been loading my body with too much food...

It's winter today... grey sky and showers... well.. welcome to Britain. Blue sky is precious over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...