Pages

Monday, 14 July 2003

Last exam in my life (hopefully)

I had my final two pre-registration pharmacist exam with the Pharmacy Board UK two Fridays ago.It was tough.Passing marks was 70%. It was a MCQ paper, which the answers were so misleading, as always.Results will be out this Friday.I am praying to God to prepare my heart if i have to re-sit for the exam.I couldn't sleep after i sat for the exam.The questions kept popping up in my mind and needless to say, i realised the mistakes that i made,more and more each time i remembered those questions. In the meantime, i just hope for the best, and prepare for the resit and pray for God's grace to abound more and more in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...