Pages

Sunday, 2 March 2003

SURPRISE

I attended a study day last Wednesday and my friend told me that the interview for the Structured training programme (STEP) would be on the 6th. I did not hear from them then and my heart sank. My mind was planning which hospital i should apply next. Then, on FRIDAY, i received a letter from this hospital in London, i am being shortlisted for interview! =)

PLS PRAY for me as you read this. My interview is on the 9th March 10 am. Pls pray for wisdom and peace. Whatever the outcome is, i have every reason to praise God. If i get it, praise the Lord, If i don't, i thank God because He has a better one prepared for me =) YoooHooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...