Pages

Monday, 17 March 2003

Job

HAHaa.. guess what? I didn't get the job.I expected it, so Praise the Lord that He prepared my heart for this outcome. It's alright, it just means that He is guiding me to a place that He wants me to go. Everything is in God's hand and i believe that His plans for my life will unfold itself as time goes. I need to be patient.Something i really have to learn to obey God's timing.It was a good exposure and a humbling experience to attend for the previous interview.I realised the gap in my clinical knowledge and therefore has spurred me to spend more time to learn more.All in all, God is good and He will NOT withold anything good thing from His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...