Pages

Thursday, 6 March 2003

HOMESICK

AAAaaaaahhh.. i need a break.... i am abit homesick, especially now that the air ticket is so cheap.�370 return on MAS including tax.I did consider going home for just one week, for a break, to refresh my self, eat well and sleep well. I have not been able to sleep well lately, i am a big panda now.I am planning to get some eye-gel to reduce puffiness and dark circles.*sigh* I am ageing... and my hands are full of lines....few lines underneath my eyes as well.... hhaha

Well, will persevere... six more months.... and i will be home, attending my brother's wedding and hopefully with a job secured in view of the fact that my working visa ends in August.Persevere...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...