Pages

Tuesday, 25 February 2003

PATIENCE and SPecial Sauce

I was at the pharmacy counter the other day when a man came in to deliver goods.He wore a shirt which read "Good things come to those who wait".Exactly, that is my situation now. My mum said that God is teaching me patience.On Sunday, i shared with my friends about Psalms 37:4- 6 .....Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desire of your heart.Commit your way to the Lord , Trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass...Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him. My friend shared with me that the verse reminded her that we need not do anything, God will do it, we just need to commit to him and trust Him and He will work out His perfect plan and purpose.I need REST....

Opps, sorry , forgotten about the 'special sauce'.My friend sent me an article about special sauce and burger.The burger needs longer time to prepare because it uses special sauce. Similarly, i just need to be patient and wait for God to give me His BEST... i don't want to settle for a starter, I want a full course meal, with special sauce! U too, be patient, in whatever situation you are in... wait and trust God!!!!

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be ADDED unto youMatthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...