Pages

Tuesday, 25 February 2003

My New/Old camera

Now this is very interesting... i just bought a camera, well it's actually 20 year old but still in good condition... everything is manual, manual flash, i have to adjust the distance on my own... now, what i do not know is that i need to rewind my film manually as well.. i take it for granted that when i take the last photo, i will hear that 'rewinding' sound.I was expecting that to happen yesterday but it didn't... and i did not know how to wind it manually.My friend asked me whether that camera belongs to me.My flatmate, from Brisbane taught me how to do it.Very interesting... hahaa to me... now i know what cameras were like before the compact and digital cameras nowadays. Can't wait to see the film being developed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...