Pages

Friday, 21 February 2003

LET GO.....New Wine in Old Skin?

I am at this situation where i am learning to let go and let God...God said He is going to do a new thing this year..i feel like a little girl with two candies in my hand....God wants to give me the best candy in the world, provided i open my tiny hands to receive...i need to trust Him that He will give me what is best for me... even if He doesn't give me what my heart's desire at the moment, it's because He loves me... He doesn't want me to get hurt....Everything he does for me , it's our of His undying Love for me.... Oh God... please help me to trust in your unfailing love .... please overwhelm my heart with your love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...