Pages

Saturday, 22 February 2003

Hainanese Chicken Rice

Did i tell you i am working part-time every Fridays and Saturdays night in a Chinese Take-away?I cooked Hainanese chicken rice for the chefs and the rest of the staff... was a bit pressured... but it turned out alright, except there wasn't enough water in my rice.. hahah *phew* my friend commented that i was like a person displaying my limited skills in front of experts (which is a chinese saying "ban1 men2 nong4 fu3"). It was just my appreciation towards them, coz i am always eating their food, don't really wanna be a parasite... would like to contribute.... well, it's good, that is how i learn to cook hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...