Pages

Wednesday, 29 January 2003

THOUGH THE FIG-TREE does not BUD.......

As mentioned, i reached home at 0030am and i started working at 7 am! I was so sleepy the whole of today, desperate for sleep.Finished work at 330pm and went to buy Thank You card for two doctors in Malaysia who helped me before i came over.Spent some time in the shop, bought birthday cards for friends and present for Alice.By the time i cycled home it was 5pm. Dead tired.

AND... guess what? I LOST MY HOUSE KEY! I rushed to the accomodation office, a lady was there to help me.She looked through the spare keys, but none for my room.I then cycled to Hamlert Court Rd, to the shops that i've been, then cycled to hospital, but in vain.While i was browsing through the cards, i came across this card entitled :Blessing in disguise.God is always blessing us, it's just that we do not put on the right lenses.It's a good encouragement for me.

LOSS

I feel so frustrated at myself.Why am i so careless? I lost my umbrella, my pillow was stolen, i forgot to pack my doll before i emptied my previous room, i lost my hat(keeps me warm when i cycle),i can't find the labels that i printed from SUnderland Pharmacy and now i have no idea what happened to my keys. =(

YET ....

Habakuk said though the fig-tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines....YET I will Rejoice IN THE LOrd and i will be joyful in God my Saviour.

Dear Lord, please teach me how to rejoice in you always.Please be my strength and makes my feet like the feet of a deer and enables me to go on the heights. Please have mercy on me.Please open the way and let the keys be found.I really do not know how and i am hopeless, i only trust in YOU, only YOU can Save me and make things happen.Please remember me O lord.Listen to my plea and do not turn away from me.For your love and name sake, help me find the keys.Please prepare Jill's heart as i see her tomorrow for spare key that she will be merciful to me.Thank you Lord for your provision that i have a place to sleep tonight, especially in a cold night like this. Please be with me, capture my gaze and overwhelm me with your sweet presence every moment of the day. I love you Lord, please refresh me with your love each and everyday. I need you Lord. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...