Pages

Thursday, 2 January 2003

NEW YEAR

I don't think you would wanna know what i did on New Year's eve.. i was sleeping.. was dead tired and sleepy after the conference, so just did a bit of jaw exercise, i.e. disturbing and invading other's privacy by calling them and bore them with my voice and head straight to bed. Woke up around 10 am, still feeling sleepy..went to YKhuen's place and cooked Italian meal for him, supposed to lar.. in the end, we cooked together..,., becoz he taught me how to cook carbonara and i prepared tiramisu cake, we just chat most of the time.. so basically i was at his place since 3pm and i left at 9pm, spent around 6 hours with him before he goes home for good on Saturday. All in all, it's a nice day to start for the year 2003, but also quite sad that my friends in London has reduced by one. Hopefully, God will increase the number and multiply my existing friends this year.I enjoy meeting new people... we shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...