Pages

Wednesday, 27 November 2002

Love Draws me....

I had an amazing encounter with God yesterday. I went to London and meet with other brothers and sisters in Christ. I asked them to pray for me.The messages was that I need not strive to earn the love of God. I just need to look into His eyes and know that all the love is for me. I cried and God touched my heart, the deepest core of my being. I just need to let go, like Peter, i just need to take the first step out of the boat and walk on the water, fixing my eyes on Jesus. He will guide me, all I need is to trust Him. "Faith never knows where it is being led, it knows and loves the One who is leading." The picture that the brother had in mind was this : he saw me trying very hard to reach the doorknob. Then , he saw a hand strectching THROUGH the door to reach me....I need to let go, and just allow God to draw me with His love....

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...