Pages

Monday, 11 November 2002

Hen Weekend

My ex-tutor is getting married this weekend in Leeds and i am invited. I am very happy, this will be the first time attending an english wedding. I am looking forward to it. Last weekend was hen weekend, whether the bride will go out and meet up with her friends etc... had brunce with her friends at this Danish restaurant in South Kensington. Had lots ot salmon and herrings. Quite nice, very different from chinese food. Ha, so embarassing: i can;t drink, i just had a sip of lager and a sip of Snaps and my whole face turned red, esp in the afternoon.. so obvious.. i did not drink anymore...

I went to Natural History musuem and was captured by this open air photography exhibition. It's superb. The title is Earth from the Air. Just in awe....

I enjoyed my weekend in London very much. I miss London.... i think it's because i am in Essex that i appreciate London more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...