Pages

Saturday, 31 August 2002

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! BIG DAY FOR ME

I am so happy, i feel like standing on top of the mountain and shout and tell everyone i have graduated from my Masters course!!!! Really, i am honest, i am really very happy, i feel like i am on top of the world. In a way, i think being in a tough course has given me a sense of achievement today as i attended my graduation ceremony. I repeat, i am really happy. As the course director gave her speech, i controlled my tears. Looking back, it's really by God's grace and His mercy that He gave me the strength to complete this course. I wish my parents were here...... *sobsob* Anyways, i am writing to share my joy with all of you. My graduation photo can be seen here here. Yup, indeed it has been a great day =) very happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...