Pages

Friday, 23 August 2002

Yeah, It's Friday!!!

Hey hey, it's friday Again... time really flies and i just love Fridays. My week has been alright, except that i am planning to write an appeal letter ot the pharmacy board which require me to sit for another 7 papers next year, equivalent to the undergraduates here in UK, despite the fact that i did my undergraduate in the UK, as a twinned students. I am renting a car tomorrow, will be driving for the first time in the UK. The purpose of the car rental is to move my stuff from London to Southend-on-sea. Quite excited but a bit worried about parking cost in London etc.... very expensive. It's Bank Holiday the following Monday, long weekend, will drive somewhere... hopefully with good company.. we'll see about that.... update you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...