Pages

Wednesday, 21 August 2002

WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT IN LIFE?

What do i really want to do? Where am i heading? One of the important message that i got from my MSc course is this: everything you do depends on your aims and objectives. I am now in the midst of setting my short-term aims for the following one year. I was tempted to work part-time on weekends to earn more money, in view of my limited earnings as a trainee pharmacist. But, i would not have enought time to rest and read..etc.... So, what are my priorities for this year? Money? No. Money is not my priority this year. I trust in the Lord that He will bless me in the future when i have a strong foundation in Him. Other priorities i am still reflecting on it. Will share more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...