Pages

Friday, 19 July 2002

PACKING

I am packing now, it's 1 am in the morning, i am bored from packing... thus, taking a break, in my friend's room (she has internet connection) .... i am B.O.R.E.D. I think i need to get rid of my habit : talking on the phone. I used to talk on the phone for hours, i still do .. but not as often. I do not have any interesting people to talk to. Peng.... i am waiting for your call lar.... i should not rely on the phone too much... but .. b...b..b..ut i really enjoy talking to people.... eeeeerrrRRrr... oh well, i think the way to get around is to indulge myself in something else. For now, i can't think of anything to indulge in.... we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...