Pages

Thursday, 18 July 2002

End of my chapter in London

I can't believe this. I have completed my course in London. I have to remind myself so that this thought wilil sink in. Looking back, my life in London has been pretty simple. Met lots of friends, but did not have time to go further, did not have enough time to go out for meals with them. My course has been pretty hectic. My wonderful memories in London will be my lovely international coursemates: 11 of us, 1 from HK, 1 from Taiwan, 1 from Indonesia, 1 from Singapore, 1 from Switzerland, 1 from Austria, 1 from Yemen, 1 from Palestine and 2 from Nigeria. I have wonderful time with them, we went through ups and downs together, meeting deadlines, listening to each other in case presentations etc.... On one hand, i am glad that it's over now, on the other, i am going to miss my class !!!! I don't think i am going to miss London much really, too polluted and busy. It's only a place after all, it's the people that really matter....

All in all, this chapter is full of God's love and grace upon me, through Jesus Chrst. He is my rock and my refuge in times of trouble, my faithful friend, who loves me unconditionally and with an undying love. He has been good to me...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...