Pages

Monday, 3 June 2002

JUBILEE

Haven�t read Violet�s blog today when i write this, do not know how she will blog our wonderful Jubilee weekend , 1st June 2002. It was quite a memorable day for me. First time, in a foreign country at a park, nice weather, Initially, ahem... then was quite windy, that is the beauty of the UK weather. As my friend put it, � the weather in UK is like women, one word: Unpredictable� i agree. The classical concert was excellent. When i asked my hallmates who watched it in their room, they said it was boring.. A ha.. I told them that�s because of the different atmosphere...

It was always enjoyable to be with friends that i am close with, very at ease. To be honest, i am often haunt by the unpleasant memories of younger days, where ppl were nice to me on the superficial level and deep within them, they don�t like me and criticize me behind. Maybe i am just being paranoid. Now that i am in London, when i meet new friends, i often wonder if they are really what they seem to be.. Of course thinking that way will not improve the situation.. I should brush this thought away... bad for my mental health....

Well, back to the story... had fun laughing and doing �extraordinary� *wink * things with Violet.. We were quite loud ....... i was obviously in a euphoric state..playing with Violet�s pet hehe i.e. digital camera.. take a look at the photos *sigh* each time when i am with her, i always have a strong urge to get one for myself... pocket a bit tight.... just have to be patient.. =) haha.. Which reminds me of Violet�s quote in her personal card: happiness is not having, but wanting. I shall remain in this sphere of happiness then..

One thing i like about UK is the love of ppl for the quee. As i was standing with the rest of them at the park, singing and celebrating the reign of the queen, i wish my country is like that. We have a king, but a different one every five years...just a thought

Came home around 12 midnight... opened the letter that my mum wrote me... very touching.. It was filled with my mum�s hope and wishes, her dreams for the family and hoping that i can play a part in realizing her dreams. My mum knows i like bulldogs and sharpei.. She cut a picture of a bulldog with a bag on its back from local newspaper and sent it to me... I was in tears..... i know.. She misses me a lot... she asked me to send her my recent photos...... my heart really goes out to her.. . i prayed that i will be able to be the daughter by their side, to put a smile on their face, knowing that their effort is worthwhile... though i am far from perfect, i trip, i stumble, i fall.... yet by the grace of God.. I will try.....

Homesick...... couldn�t sleep... wanted to talk to someone.. But can�t articulate it in words... just this feeling in me.. Can�t describe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...