Pages

Friday, 3 May 2002

**OUCH** 48.50 QUID!!!!


That was the figure that appeared on my mobile phone statement for last month. Piercing�. Piercing� ouch ouch� I can buy a pair of nice Clarks shoe with that amount. Mostly SMS, and big discovery for myself. I did not know that calling mobile phone with the same network cost 10 pence per minute after I have exceeded my free minutes. Obviously, 600 free minutes and 50 free text msg for me is not enough. Now I understand why ppl use internet to text mobile phone. SIGH major heartache. Something is really off balance�SMS too much, bad for the pocket, bad for the heart�.. I set my timer.. so now I can keep track total duration of my outgoing calls�

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...