Pages

Tuesday, 14 May 2002

MY BELOVED COUNTRY--MALAYSIA

I have to write an essay to compare health care systems between two countries. I realized i have been so ignorant about my own country. *sigh* Not to say that there is vast body of literature compared to other countries like US, Europe etc... but at least there is some.... quite proud really.... though the most update version is 1990, hey but at least it something... my country is learning..... just realized that i learnt more about my own country since coming to London.. learnt more about what muslim believe, the implication of islamization , a bit about what syariah law is about..(Violet can share with you) , now what the government is up to in terms of improving the health care system.... good .. look forward to this coursework....


Enjoying =)


feeling: cool and calm
weather : blue sky, white clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...