Pages

Tuesday, 14 May 2002

IF ONLY U ......

There is so much i want to share, my thoughts, my perception, my views about this world and the world around me... my feelings ... my inspiration.. my passion....my cause....so much that i want to let you know....If only you are interested....

Sound familiar? i think it's very common in every relationship: be it family, friends, colleagues or in a boy-girl relationship.As much as one would like to share his/her 'heart' to another , the other person might be just so obssessed with themselves, their own problems... Self-centered in short.. that they just don't care, don't bother, don't want to know... no time.. they advocate.... I strongly disagree.. If one has no time for others, but themselves, they should not be in this world.. this world is designed to be a community-based world.... not self-sufficient world..........SELFISH, SELFISH .... .....don't like that.....

I shall stop here... before you punch me

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...