Pages

Tuesday, 30 April 2002

VITAMIN " M"

I am "malnourish".. why? not much money left in my bank account... currently looking for part-time job. When i started filling in the application form, i realized i could not even answer simple question like : "why is the manhole cover round" or " what is the one thing you are most proud of" or "why are you applying for this position" i think i don't know how to "sell" myself and my skills. Or maybe selling myself is a skill in itself which i have not acquired.

I hope to be a shampoo girl.. soon.. went to ask about the vacancy available in one of the hair saloon, no experience required. I think it will be quite interesting. Also, it's less than 5 minutes walk from my hall. Will see how it goes. Pray for me... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...