Pages

Monday, 29 April 2002



MALE FEELING STRESS

What I am going to write is more of my own observation rather than conclusive, and therefore can�t be applied to the whole population. I notice that females and males have distinct ways of coping with their stress. Most, if not all my female friends, including myself usually like to talk or share about our stress. We actually feel better after talking it out. On the other hand, my male friends would only talk or discuss about it when they can no longer take in anymore. Before reaching that threshold, they would want to sort it out by themselves and they get annoyed if they are being disturbed.

This observation is not new of course. The hypothesis was discussed by the author of Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. I don�t know how generalisable this hypothesis is, at least for now in my small group of sample, it�s quite true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...